Just because you live in a country with sunny weather all year long doesn't mean you're exempted from maintaining a healthy lifestyle. In fact, living in the UAE might even make it harder for you to stay on track because of the endless string of social invitations (pool parties, brunches, anyone?). But don't worry, we've got you covered. This is a list of our top 5 favorite podcasts that will help get you on the healthy track and keep you there.
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes: This podcast is all about helping you find your own definition of greatness. In each episode, host Lewis Howes interviews some of the world's most successful people and picks their brains for tips on how to achieve success in your own life. But it's not all about making money - Howes also covers topics like health and fitness, so you can learn how to be your best self in all aspects of life.
- B for Better Health Podcast by Baraa El Sabbagh: This one's all about health and wellness, with a focus on helping people in the UAE live their best lives. From exercise and diet tips to mental health advice, there's something for everyone here.
- The InnerFight Podcast by Marcus Smith: This podcast is all about getting in shape, both mentally and physically. Marcus is a boxing coach, so he knows a thing or two about what it takes to be physically fit. But he also talks about the importance of mental toughness and how to overcome adversity. If you're looking for some motivation to get off the couch, this is the podcast for you.
Remember to drink 1 cup of water every 20 minutes. INGO Smart Water Bottle helps you track the sips you take accurately.
- Kris Fade Show: This one's less about fitness and more about just having fun. Kris Fade is a popular radio host in the UAE, and his show is full of laughter and good times. But that doesn't mean he doesn't touch on important topics from time to time. He's had guests on who talk about everything from staying healthy to managing stress. So if you're looking for a lighthearted yet informative show, this is it.
- Your Morning Routine with Jordan Younger: In this podcast, blogger and entrepreneur Jordan Younger interviews people from all walks of life about their morning routines. From successful businesspeople to busy moms, you'll learn how different people start their days off on the right foot - and maybe even pick up a few tips for your own morning routine!
There are a ton of great podcasts out there that can help you stay fit and healthy, both mentally and physically. So why not give them a try? You might just be surprised at how much they have to offer.
INGO gamifies health to help you instill healthy habits daily. Reach your personalized daily goals, earn points and get rewarded for your efforts with vouchers and discounts. Discover The Game and the Smart Water Bottle!